Support the Fell House and the Allendale Historical Society by purchasing a flag to fill the Fell House field full of American Flags during our Nations proudest holidays!!
The John Fell House – Field of Flags
- The John Fell House and the Allendale Historical Society invites you to participate in a patriotic community service program called “The Field of Flags”.
Please take part in making Allendale’s State and National Historic Landmark look the part for our patriotic holidays!!!!
- We will place a 3’ by 5’ American flag on the lawn of the Fell House on the following 7 National Holidays or patriotic weekends:
Presidents Day, John Fell Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, July 4th, Labor Day & Veteran’s Day,
For a $40 annual contribution we will place a flag for you on the front lawn of the Fell House. This flag can be for you or named in honor of a veteran, historic figure (ie. John Fell) or person of your choice. Your flag will also have a small sign hanging from the pole with the name of the donor and to whom the flag is honoring. We will install your flag on the lawn and store your flag in between holidays.
If you wish to display more than one flag, our multi flag discount saves 25% on each flag! (on the form, list the # of flags at $30 each).
To subscribe or learn more about the program:
- Email to email@example.com
- Call Joanne Hart at 201-674-7425
- Visit the contact us section of this website (www.johnfellhouse.org)
If you have already subscribed to the program, please share this flyer with a friend.
Please print the attached flier and mail the form with your payment of $40 payable to: CCA – Concerned Citizens of Allendale
Mail to: Field of Flags
The John Fell House
194 Park Ave
Allendale, NJ 07401
Email_____________________________________(important for Flags communication)
Flag in honor of:__________________________________
Or send us the requested information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Venmo your donation to: John Fell House@John-Fellhouse
Please enroll in the program at any time during the year!